Founded in 2006, MAJOR was the first sneaker lifestyle and streetwear boutique in the Washington D.C. area. Located in the heart of the historic Georgetown neighborhood, blocks away from the campus of Georgetown University, MAJOR has been recognized around the globe, as one of world's top sneaker boutiques (including Complex Magazine's Top 50 Sneaker Boutiques of All Time). MAJOR's exclusive in-house apparel and headwear program, on its own or in collaboration with brands like New Era Cap Company, has also garnered critical acclaim from media and fans alike.
- Adidas (EQT Basketball, AZX600, Campus - Georgetown)
- Nike (Air Force 25, MAJOR KNOWS Tee)
- Reebok (Instapump Fury - Oxygen Mask, Pump 25 - Home of The Brave, Ventilator - Cherry Blossom, Question 20th Anniversary - Georgetown, Phase 1 Pro - Stars & Stripes)
- New Era w/ Bryce Harper - Washington Nationals (MVP 2015 Tribute, The District of Columbia - BH34)
- 47 Brand (Black Fives - Washington 12 Streeters)